The SPLASH Student Volunteer program provides an opportunity for students from around the world to associate with some of the leading personalities in industry and research in the following areas: programming languages, object-oriented technology and software development. Student volunteers contribute to the smooth running of the conference by performing tasks such as: assisting with registration, providing information about the conference to attendees, assisting session organizers and monitoring sessions. In exchange, they receive the following benefits:
- full conference registration
- hotel room (shared with another volunteer)
- A reimbursement of up to $300 in travel expenses
- SPLASH garment (only available to student volunteers)
- Admission to all conference sessions (based on available space)
- Admission to all conference receptions including volunteers’ thank you dinner
For additional information, clarification, or answers to questions please contact the Student Volunteers Chair, Ferosh Jacob and Rochelle Elva, at email@example.com.
Call for Application
- Format: apply via online form
- Submit to: http://goo.gl/KUt2u
- Contact: Ferosh Jacob and Rochelle Elva (chair)
All Student volunteers are required to submit the online application by the deadline using the linked spreadsheet. They are also expected to be available from October 22nd – October 26th (a few volunteers will be required to be available from October 18th – 26th).